498 kr 995 kr
95% Tencel 5% Lycra
Sustainable choice - Good for you, good for the planet!
Rebecka wears a size XS and her height is 171 CM
- Everyone needs a Jessica Tunique in their wardrobe! Round neck and opening at back with a pearlybutton. This is going to be your go-to casual top for seasons to come.
- Pearly buttons at the back of the neck and at the end of the sleeves.
- The Noor logo is placed at the left side of the arm.
- True to size, we suggest you to buy your normal size.
- Designed in Sweden, made in Estonia.
Sustainability is important for NOOR of Sweden. Therefore, we use Tencel® in many of our products. It is a natural material extracted from the raw material wood. The raw material is the same as that of viscose, but the manufacturing process is kinder to the enviroment. Textiles of Tencel® are more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk and cooler than linen. Our jersey is knitted in Sweden.
The brand Tencel® is the same as lyocell, but when you buy Tencel®, you can be sure that the wood raw material is certified with the sustainability mark FSC.